CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Street Bike Fury by Shawn64

Shawn64 games were one of a kind when he was still with us. Street Bike Fury was his last and I think one of his best games.
Street Bike Fury follows a action packed street racing drug dealing motorcycle racer who is chased by upset druggies through the streets of a weird town that seems inspired with names of GMC/GMG members (Darthlupi's Pub, for example).
I have to say that the best part of this game was the shooting engine. As I rode the motorcycle I would have to aim well to get the also going over jumps drug addicts.
I loved doing stunts and stuff while shooting. Its a great game to play.


Sound: 93%
Graphics: 90%
Game play: 98%

Total: 96%

-----
Download this game now!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work.