CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Seizuredome by Cactus

Some games I fall in love with really quickly, and I can tell you that most of those games also could give me seizures if I spent to much time playing them. Seizuredome by Cactus explains the main focal point of the game in the title. This game is a mix between robotic sumo-wrestelling and any other top down shooter. Although your enemies don't have guns, they do push you out of the ring, and the goal is to stay in and shoot as many enemies as you can. I found myself in a bit of a problem, where I would actually run into the side of the ring while trying to avoid getting pushed there, but at least I tried.

Graphics: 95%
Gameplay: 87%
Controls: 90%

Total: 93%

-------------

Play this game now

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want block0man!!

Anonymous said...

I don't!